Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Know the risks in your investment

Risks in investment are of two types- namely market risk ( also called systematic risk) and company - specific risk ( called unsystematic risk ). Market risk is induces by market forces, which are external to the company.
Company specific risks are induced by factors internal to the company.
In short, systematic risk affects all businesses in that particular sector while company specific risk affects only the company in question.
Market risk are too difficult to predict but it can be possible to diversify the company specific risk and allocate the investment across various other companies. Allocations will help reduce the risk that parking all the investment in one company or a small set of companies induces. This is to ensure that prices of all the companies do not move up or down at the same time. It can be done by only one way and that's called "Correlation".

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Like the way you tied all the details about risk investment, I agree with all the points mentioned here, really appreciate for this work. I am planning Equity Tips service.